HIRING: Hydroponic Farmer At Rally House
Rally House Farm is located at the Nashville Farmers Market in the center of Nashville, Tennessee, a growing, dynamic, and diverse city. . We are a year-round source of local sustainable high-quality produce through innovation and advanced technology and sell them directly to restaurants and at the Nashville Farmers Market. We are part of the Rally Point Foundation whose mission is to provide affordable sober living access for men in Recovery.
We are seeking candidates for a farmer to manage our 40-foot hydroponic container farm and market stand to contribute our non-profit mission.
What is required?
- Candidates should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Able to lift-up to 40 lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
The successful candidate will, at minimum have/be
- A passion for agriculture
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Plan oriented with forward thinking ahead mindset
- Curious with high learning agility and desire to share knowledge with others
In addition, the best candidates could demonstrate the following
- Experience with hydroponic growing systems
- An ability to think and act like an owner (prioritize, focus, and manage tasks) _
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Working side-by-side with existing team members to plant and maintain a variety of crops, harvest, clean and sanitize equipment and workplaces, monitor crops and follow established practices to maintain plant health.
- Establishing and documenting standardized operating procedures (SOPs).
- Marketing, sales, and delivery of product
- Contributing ideas to drive improvement in production and sales
Compensation is commensurate with your experience and ability to drive our production and productivity This position is salaried.
For more information or to apply for the position please send your email to email@example.com