Organic Crops Virtual Field Tour – October 1, 2020
Out of an abundance of caution due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Organic Crops Virtual Field Tour will be an online event instead of on-site this year.
Video presentations and educational content will be posted at 9:00 am Thursday, October 1, 2020.
• Organic Disease Management
• Honey Bees, Bee Keeping, Supporting Pollinators and Landscape Cleaning and Sanitizing on Small Farms
• Alley Cropping Agroforestry Systems for Organic Vegetable Production
• Kabocha Squash Variety Trial
• Natural Pollinator Habitat
• Organic Strawberry Production
• 2020 Cover Crop Variety Trial Results: Nitrogen Variation and Management
For more information contact:
East TN AgResearch & Education Center 865- 974- 7201 or easttn.tennessee.edu.
After participating in our event, there will be an evaluation to fill out. Your completed evaluation will put you in the running for our prize drawing.